Become a Premium advertiser on Blogging Diabetes and have it seen by many type 1, type 2 and family members of those with diabetes.
Blogging Diabetes is viewed by thousands of readers every month and is one of the few blogs around that focuses on real-life living with type 1 diabetes.
As a result, this website represents a unique opportunity for those wanting to get their product or service in front of people within these demographics. Being relatively new, this blog has been increasing page views, ranking and subscribers with each new day and week. By securing a spot now, you can benefit from a low cost ad as traffic continues to increase. Just last month I saw a 50% increase in traffic. Recent statistics are:
- ~ 40,000 Page views per month
- ~ 250,000 Hits per month
- Alexa Rank – ~450,000
- Google Pagerank – 3
- Average time on site is ~ 3 minutes
From polling the Blogging Diabetes readers, I found that 75 percent have type 1 diabetes on a pump or have a loved one with diabetes. Here are the ad specs:
- Banner or text link (no-follow on links)
- Ad will link back to company home page
- No animation
- Maximum 60 Characters of text
- Zone A – Featured location, 350 x 250, 350 x 175
- Zone B – Pre post text location. This is the only location for this ad and it must not be longer than 1-2 sentences.
- Zone C – Various locations for 125 x 125 ads
- Zone D – Customer ad location
- Podcast Sponsorship
- RSS Feed Ad At the end of each RSS post, there is an opportunity for advertising.
- Product/Web Site Reviews Product/Site reviews will contain honest feedback, which is not open for discussion. This option is at my discretion and I reserve the right to not accept a review if I feel it doesn’t align with the mission of this site.
For more information, the marketing kit or to discuss a customized advertising package, please send a request via the contact page or email me tony(at)bloggingdiabetes.com. Thank you!