In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes podcast I catch up with Mike Hoskins, a fellow long-time type 1 and legit journalist over at Diabetes Mine. Mike’s background in journalism and life experiences with diabetes make him a perfect addition to Amy’s team of writers.
Mike and I talk through a lot of different topics related to diabetes and the online community. I guess it’s quite ironic that I had a low while out and about right after our conversation and was thinking of what we talked about.
UPDATE: I received a copy of Gary Scheiner’s book on Tuesday and definitely plan to get right into it.
“Listening to Mike Hoskins on the Blogging Diabetes Podcast” <- Click to Tweet This
I love having the guests on and it makes my monologues seem that much less interesting. I loved talking with Mike and catching up!
I hope you enjoy the episode and have a great weekend!
- Previous Episode 73 – Previous episode
- Diabetes Mine
- The Diabetics Corner Booth – Mike’s Blog
- Forks and Knives documentary
- Gary Scheiner’s New Book – Until There’s a Cure
- Design of Medical Devices 2013 Conference
- Please help support my Tour de Cure ride by going here
Run time: 59:17
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- Voice mail or text me at 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: