In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes podcast I catch up on a few things that I’ve wanted to talk about since there is no guest interview this week. I got a question from a listener about heart rate monitors that I discuss about the one I picked. Also in this episode is a good amount of time spent on documentaries especially King Corn that I review.
“Listening to Tony’s Blogging Diabetes podcast” <- Click to Tweet This
There are a few items from the news and other podcasts that I plug in this episode if you are interested in the topics. I understand that low carb isn’t for everyone. Is it me or is it just more fun to have a great guest on like Mari last week?
I hope you enjoy the episode and have a great weekend!
- Previous Episode 72 – Previous episode Interview with Mari Ruddy
- Omron heart rate monitor (amazon)
- Robb Wolf podcast
- Men’s Health Magazine
- Tandem News
- Smiths Medical (Cozmo)
- Livin La Vida Low Carb (Jimmy Moore)
- Ask the Lo Carb Experts podcast
- Low Carb Questions podcast
- King Corn documentary
- Fat Head documentary
- Food Inc. documentary
- Carb Loaded documentary
- Fast Food Nation documentary
- Super Size Me documentary
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead documentary
- Doctor Finder
- Please help support my Tour de Cure ride by going here
Run time: 34:54
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: