In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes podcast I sit down with Ginger Vieira to talk about emotional eating with diabetes. This is her second book and a great read about something I never really thought about before. I know I do things related to food because of diabetes, but when you break it down it’s really eye opening. The book has awesome excerpts from folks in the diabetes community that I have a lot of respect for like Ginger. Also, stuck in at the end is a little clarification about a comment I made in episode 68 as well as a few updates about my training.
“Learning about Emotional Eating with @gingervieira on the @blogdiabetes podcast” <- Click to Tweet This
What I love about this podcast is being able to talk with guests who I may not have ever known prior to having this show. As you’ll see in the coming weeks and in this episode, I’m talking with great people and appreciate every minute of it.
I hope you enjoy the episode and have a great weekend!
- Previous Episode 68 – Previous episode
- Emotional Eating with Diabetes book on Amazon
- Your Diabetes Science Experiment book
- Ginger Vieira’s website and coaching
- Episode 54 with Ginger
- Team Wild
- Kurt Kinetic indoor bike trainer
- 2013 Tour de Cure in Maryland – donations appreciated
- Omnipod insulin pump
- Joslin City Feast on 1/27/13
Run time: 55:35
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: