In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes podcast I interview Aaron Snyder. In the show we talk about all of the things that I’m super interested in: health, exercise and diabetes. I told Aaron after the call that I could literally talk for hours about these things. You will be able to quickly tell how knowledgeable Aaron is about diabetes and how he’s changed his life to overcome type 2 diabetes.
“Learning about diet, exercise and ways to tackle diabetes with Aaron Synder” <- Click to Tweet This
Right after this interview (last week) I ordered Aaron’s book for my Kindle and started it that night. Simply put, it’s legit! I like the way Aaron tells the information and stories in the book so that anyone can understand the content, which can be pretty technical at times. More to come on the book in an upcoming episode.
I hope you have a safe and happy New Year’s! See you in 2013!
- Previous Episode 66 – Previous Podcast
- Aaron on his website, twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Aaron’s book: The New Diabetes Prescription: The Diet, Exercise and Mindset Revolution
- Turkish Get-up Part 1 and Part 2
- Onnit and use code: “rose” for 10% off
Run time: 1:01:05
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: