In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I talk a bit about two very interesting documentaries that I’m going to check out. I also get into a bit of where I find my organic free range, no soy, no GMO eggs that are delicious. Hint: you can’t get them at Trader Joe’s. The bulk of this podcast covers my review of the Dexcom G4 continuous glucose monitor after using it for a few weeks.
“Listening to Tony’s (@blogdiabetes) review of the Dexcom G4” <- Click to Tweet This
There are a bunch of items in the news or in podcasts that I listen to that I discuss in this episode. I can’t wait to talk about two books that I’m reading now on the topics of fat loss and emotional eating. There are some promising technologies coming out in the near future that make me smile.
I hope you enjoy the episode and have a great weekend!
- Previous Episode 65 – Mike Lawson Interview
- King Corn documentary
- Carb Loaded documentary
- Pasture free range eggs (No soy or GMOs)
- Previous episode on Dexcom G4 reviews
- New OmniPod FDA approved
- Diatribe newsletter
- Level Life glucose gel
- Dario blood sugar meter
- Emotional Eating with Diabetes by Ginger Vieira
- Why we get fat and what to do about it by Gary Taubes
- Spry Publishing – Diabetes Hero (I’m featured)
- Robb Wolf podcast episode 160
- Onnit and use code: “rose” for 10% off
Run time: 37:09
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: