In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I get to talk with Mike Lawson about a lot of different topics such as: diabetes, his podcast, Mike’s role at the Diabetes Hands Foundation, mirror mantras and his involvement in many different areas of diabetes advocacy.
I think Mike’s co-hosting the Sweet Talk podcast a few years back is where I first was introduced to him. We have yet to meet in person, but have exchanged messages for around four years now. I’m happy to have Mike on the show and enjoy listening to his podcast.
“Listening to Mike Lawson on the Blogging Diabetes Podcast” <- Click to Tweet This
I hope you enjoy the episode and have a great weekend!
- Previous Episode 64 – Previous Podcast Where to start with diabetes
- Mike Lawson on twitter and YouTube
- What Some Would Call Lies website, facebook and twitter
- Mike’s Diabetes Police video
- Mike and Ginger from the Liberty Medical video shoots
- Dr. Bill Polonski
- Cara – Theater Geek on twitter
- Cherise and Jill Proehl
- Contributor on Diabetesmine
- Head of Experience at Diabetes Hands Foundation
- Ginger Vieira’s new book: Emotional Eating
- Onnit and use code: “rose” for 10% off
Run time: 1:08:29
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: