In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I cram a ton of information about a few different topics into one show. Since I’ll be off next week for Thanksgiving and also have an interview with Kim Stebbings there is a ton packed into this one. This could have easily been divided into two different shows and might have flowed better.
I talk about a few different products and one that I rely on often for my diabetes supplies. I also do a quick review of the InBars and talk about a new cookbook I got that’s geared towards gluten-free kids and adult meals.
One important point I make is a new documentary that Ernie pointed me to (thank you Ernie) that is absolutely amazing. It’s great for the average person and x10 for those of us living with diabetes and struggling with BGs, food and weight. I hope you check it out and please let me know what you think below or via the feedback methods – “Fat Head” on Hulu (Free)
“Learning about the benefits of the GlycoMark test on Tony’s podcast” <- Click to Tweet This
I hope you enjoy the episode and have a great week!
- Previous Episode 62 – Last Podcast
- GlycoMark and Kim Stebbings VP of Strategic Markets
- In Balance In Bars
- My fingers after 15 years with diabetes
- Eat Like a Dinosaur – cookbook for gluten-free kids
- Fat Head documentary on Hulu (Free)
- BMI calculator (worthless)
- LifeScan donates 1M test strips
- Dexcom G4 Reviews by Kim and Scott (my G4 is in route)
- GlycoMark info on Diabetesmine
- Big Blue Test reached goal
- World Diabetes Day 11/14
- Onnit and use code: “rose” for 10% off
Run time: 1:08:41
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: