In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I talk about something that happened to me for the first time and how I “macgyver’d” my insulin pump reservoir to emergency correct a high blood sugar. There’s a first time for everything, right? My wife and I both have iPhones and the SNL skit on Saturday night made me literally LOL. I was sure the reference to diabetes would cause some ruckus in the DOC.
I’ve gotten into The China Study a bit more and fill you in on some more shocking statistics. Also, for the first time I’ve brought in some other podcasts to share relevant information about health and diabetes from Jillian Michaels and Robb Wolf.
“Food should be your medicine” (Jillian Michaels) <- Click to Tweet This
There was a listener question: Are there any blogs or resources for being newly diagnosed early in college or early 20’s?
I hope you enjoy the episode!
- Previous Episode 58 Last weeks show
- SNL Skit on 10/13 (iphone 5 & diabetes)
- The China Study
- Robb Wolf Podcast
- Ketogenic Diet
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Obesity Chart
- Gluten Free Diet results (Robb Reference)
- Dr. Bernstein
- Jillian Michaels Podcast
- Diabetes Mine – Tattoos
- World Diabetes Day (11/14)
- Big Blue Test
- Onnit – sponsor: coupon code “rose”
- Life Insurance for those with diabetes – sponsor
- If you enjoy this podcast, please take a minute to help me and others find it by submitting an iTunes review
Run time: 39:54
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: