In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I catch up on some topics that I wanted to circle back on like: farm raised vs. wild caught fish and ketones. Also in this episode I talk a little bit about how nice it may be to have a pump vacation like Kerri did recently though I know it would be short lived like my brief stints without a CGM.
“Be like a Boy Scout and be prepared” [Regarding #diabetes supplies] <- Click to Tweet This
There were a few questions that came in and some feedback about last weeks interview with Gary Scheiner and his comment about those two type 2 diabetes being difficult.
Most may know that I have a few tattoos and cover a listener question about the dangers of getting a tattoo with diabetes (type 1 or type 2). There was also some exciting news that I caught up on from the last few weeks and especially the Dexcom G4 Platinum sensor that was just announced and shipping soon.
I hope you enjoy the episode! Let me know what you thought about it.
- Previous Episode 57 Interview with Gary Scheiner
- Dexcom G4 Platinum CGM
- Robb Wolf - Paleo Author
- Kerri’s pump vacation
- Diabetes and Tattoos also episode 4
- Earpods – Apple
- Election – Preexisting condition for healthcare
- “The China Study” – Campbell(s)
- BD Ultra Fine Nano pen needles
- Glooko – More compatible meters
- Type 2 from last podcast
- Onnit – sponsor: coupon code “rose”
- Life Insurance for those with diabetes – sponsor
- If you enjoy this podcast, please take a minute to help me and others find it by submitting an iTunes review
Run time: 46:43
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: