In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I chat with Gary Scheiner about becoming a CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator), differences between CDE and Endocrinologist, supplemental insulins, Type 1 University, new book due out in Feb 2013 and what the future may hold for those with diabetes.
“Loved Gary Scheiner’s Interview on Blogging Diabetes!” <- Click to Tweet This
Also tucked into this episode are a few quick updates from me and one discussion about the needleless CGM that is expected to be approved in 2013. This device looks very promising and I have included a link HERE to view the video that explains how it works. There was so much packed into one episode and I wish I could have three more calls with Gary. Come to think of it I may just have to look into getting a CDE to help with my diabetes management. Anyone know where I can find a good one? I hope you enjoy the episode!
- Previous Episode 56 previous podcast Interview with Scott Benner
- Gary’s practice – Integrated Diabetes Services
- Gary’s newsletter
- CDE – Certified Diabetes Educator
- GlycoMark and Patient Info
- Amylin Hormone (Symlin)
- Type 1 University
- Order “Think Like a Pancreas” by Gary
- Pre Order “Until There’s a Cure” by Gary (due out Feb 2013)
- Needleless CGM – Echo Therapeutics Symphony tCGM (video)
- Ginger‘s surprise message
Run time: 58:43
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: