One of the questions I get quite often is about my CGM and what I like and don’t like about it. In this episode I talk a little bit about why I enjoyed a few days without my Dexcom attached, but it came at a price.
I can no longer say that I’ve lived 14+ years with diabetes and never had a trip to the hospital because of it. This past Sunday night was my first trip to the ER since I was 5 years old and broke my leg. Have a listen and find out what put me in the hospital.
“I really have to do this (go to ER) for them (my family) and not eff around” <- Click to Tweet This
Did I overreact? Would you have gone to the ER? I hope you enjoy the episode!
- Previous Episode 52 previous podcast interview with Lesley Berchtold
- DKA – Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- TSA and ADA info about traveling
- Farm vs. Wild caught fish
- Organic vs. Non Organic
- Postcard Exchange 2012
- Joslin Ritmos de Salud event
- Diabetes Innovation event
- Speakpipe – as shown on the right side of my site
- Submit an iTunes review and get a free gift from me
Run time: 37:27
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: