In this episode of the Blogging Diabetes Podcast I spend a lot of time talking with my friend Leighann Calentine about her daughter’s diabetes, diagnosis, D-Camp, FFL12 and new book that is coming out. I met Leighann in person back in May at the Lilly Diabetes summit and have been talking with her online for a few years now.
Just when I was feeling a bit less stressed, things get kicked up a notch with work, more visitors and planning a vacation. Vacation is supposed to be relaxing, right? I was able to get back on the bike this past weekend that I talk about briefly in this episode.
“We always want our A1c to go down, but it can’t always be lower” <- Click to Tweet This
A large part of this podcast is the interview with Leighann. I hope you enjoy the episode!
- Episode 49 Interview with Kim Vlasnik
- Leighann Calentine on twitter and her blog
- “Kids First, Diabetes Second” book or Kindle by Leighann
- American Association of Diabetes Educators – Aug 2012 Conference
- Friends for Life – July 2012
- 504 Plan post by Leighann
- Strava or MapMyRide smartphone Apps
- Sunday’s bike ride video
- Submit an iTunes review
Run time: 1:03:13
How to Review in iTunes <– Video on how to submit a review or rating in iTunes and get a free thank you gift from me
Have feedback or would you like to be a guest on the show? Just drop me a message using the options below.
- BDP Hotline for voice mail or text messages: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
Subscribe or find the Blogging Diabetes Podcast on: