Even when I think it’s going to be a 10-15 minute session, it goes a half hour. I’m not a talker or don’t think of myself as one that is chatty, so I must be greatly underestimating my content. This week I cover my Halloween with the kids, A1c results from last week’s session and doctor’s visit, diabetes awareness, Medtronic study and a few listener questions & answers. I’ll hold off until next week to share my #bigbluetest results that I talked about in this episode.
Run time: 32:18
Some topics I cover in this session:
- Session 15
- Newsletter Plug for A1c Trend
- A1c Chart
- Big Blue Test
- Post Card Exchange
- Egg link to T2 Diabetes Study
- Medtronic – Low Glucose Suspend
- Blogdiabetes on Instagram for sharing photos
- Correction to my tubing comments – I meant to say I’ve gone 6 days on an infusion set tubing, not infusion set.
1) Do you reuse infusion set tubing?
2) Do you have any suggestions for healthy Thanksgiving Day recipes?
I hope you enjoy the session!
- BDP Hotline: 410-774-6079
- Post a comment below
- iTunes Review