I was never a fan of Greek Yogurt since I tried the plain kind a long time ago. Recently I picked up one of these below from my local grocery store.
This stuff is so good and very good for you too. See the benefits listed below that are available on their site.
- All natural. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
- No synthetic growth hormones: No rBST-treated milk.
- Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
- Made with real fruit.
- Twice the protein of regular yogurts.
- A good source of bone-building calcium.
- Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
- Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies.
What I like about these is the amount of protein and all natural ingredients – no artificial sweeteners. Just the fact that these have more than twice the amount of protein as my old favorite, Yoplait Light was enough for me to try it. Now I get them by the case at BJs.
A few weeks ago I posted to twitter about how much I love these things. Within a few minutes I had someone contact me from Chobani asking if I would be interested in getting some samples. Oh the power of twitter. Heck yes, I’m interested. So the samples are in route as I write this, but today I received a bunch of coupons for free Chobani. So I’m putting them to good use and giving them away to my readers – no strings attached. All you need to do is be one of the first few people to write a comment on this post. All the comment has to say is “Yes, please” or “Me Likey” or “I’m in”. Be creative and I think you get the point. If you want the coupon and are selected, you will need to be able to send me your address. That’s it.
- Chobani = Yummy (my favorite is the blueberry).
- Way better than low fat or nonfat yogurt.
- Twice the protein and all natural.
- Get coupons for free Chobani by writing a comment below.
- I will let you know who gets the coupons.
They have Chobani for kids now, kind of like Gogurt or YoBaby/YoToddler. I hope my kids like it as much as I do.
There will be a video review of the samples I got coming soon!